Our purpose is two-fold:
- First, to visit evangelical missionaries and church planters across North America and encourage them as they propel their local ministries and churches to continued impact in their local communities.
- Second, to document their stories and share them with a network of individuals and churches via our social platforms. The desired result will be that that our purposes join together to build bridges from these missionaries and church planters back to individuals and churches who are in position to provide support and encouragement through prayer, financial resources and mobilization of volunteers.
How we accomplish this:
- Establish relationships with and set up times to meet with missionaries in various regions across North America.
- Meet with, encourage, and capture the stories of as many missionaries as possible as we seek to highlight all the different aspects of ministry that are accomplished through the missionaries we meet.
- Document how our family is able to serve in various contexts in these cities, as well as at the various ministry centers. Then share portions of these stories on all of our personal social media platforms.
- Share videos with partnering churches that can be used for missions awareness in services. We will also produce short videos that can be used in children's and student missions education.